Trouble Shooting sessions
‘Trouble Shooting’ (no pun intended) sessions are a single one-to-one 2hr session with me where I work with you to address any one particular issue or challenge that you may be facing with your photography.
Recent examples of ‘trouble shooting’ themes include:
1. Getting blurry pictures and not knowing why
2. The best settings for sports photography
3. Which auto mode does what and when to use them
4. ISO settings – when to use 200 ISO and when to use 6,400 ISO and when to just put it on Auto
5. Depth of field – ‘I want a blurry background’
6. Raw or Jpeg or both and what’s the difference
7. Out of focus pictures
8. Why don’t my pictures look like that!?
9. Thinking of buying new equipment and want advice
10. How do ‘Layers’ and ‘Masks’ work in Photoshop?
11. My indoor flash photography pictures look dreadful!